Kerner Chiropractic remains open to provide healthcare that is essential for relieving pain that you may be having now or in the future. Chiropractic adjustments and therapies can help keep you moving, lower stress, and reduce pain & inflammation.
Based on CDC recommendations, if you are experiencing symptoms including fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath, please do not make an appointment. Also, if you have (or have had contact with anyone who has) traveled in the last 14 days, we are asking that you do not make an appointment. Thank you for your understanding.
You can continue to reach us by phone and email during this time. We frequently check messages.
Please note that we DO NOT charge for missed appointments.
We are taking the following measures:
- As always, patients are treated in private rooms.
- Scheduling is modified, allowing for social distancing.
- All tables continue to be disinfected and wiped down before and after each visit.
- Counter surfaces and door knobs are cleaned before and after each visit.
- Hand washing before and after each visit.
- Alcohol based sanitizer is available.
We will continue to do our best to serve you. Thanks for your support.
Yours in health,
Dr. Brian Kerner
3106 Fillmore Street
San Francisco, CA 94123